General 1 – year warranty for products of manufacturer – Spedal
In accordance with conditions here, we guarantee to our Customer, during the warranty period of two years from the date of delivery, that products under the trademark Spedal-store shall be free of manufacturing and materials defects when are used appropriately in accordance with its purpose.
Customer warranty can be provided if:
- pursuant to usage specifications and product instructions, products are properly handled, stock and secure,
- according to the installation instructions the products were professionally installed and placed,
- the maintenance and repair services applicable to the product, on which maintenance and repair services can be provided, have been performed exclusively in accordance with the Manufacturer’s specifications,
- the product is not exposed to any unintended mechanical and/or chemical stresses,
- services, such as software upgrades or added functionality, have been performed exclusively by the Manufacturer or a third party named by the Manufacturer,
- the acceptable limits for environmental influences and voltages according to the relevant technical documentation (data sheet) are not exceeded.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
General 1 – year warranty for products of Manufacturer shall not cover failure or defects arising in the whole or in a part from:
‐ accidents, negligence, abuse, misuse, mishandling,
‐ improper installation, failure to follow installation, operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed by Manufacturer or applicable electrical codes,
‐ power surges, improper power supply, electrical current fluctuations,
‐ improper storage or maintenance,
The warranty also shall not apply in following cases:
- wear parts;
- settings or parameter settings on equipment that change based on wear and tear, fatigue or soiling;
- from time to time needed services, for example recommissioning, software updates, etc.,
- defects on products as a result of software errors, bugs, viruses or the like;
- additional costs due to the correction of defects are borne by the Customer (such as transport of the defective and repaired or new product, disposal, travel and transit time, hoists);
If the Customer or third parties make or perform changes, repairs, service work or troubleshooting without the prior written consent of the guarantor, the warranty expires immediately.
The Customer must inspect received products immediately or at least within 3 days after receipt of products in every aspect. Any default must be presented to us in form of official record precisely describing a defect together with defective products. Where a defect occurs during the carriage official record must be signed by a carrier as well. Claims will only be accepted if we and, if applicable, carrier is informed immediately upon detection of any fault. In case of hidden faults claims must be made within three business days of the day the defect was noticed. In no circumstances we will be liable for hidden defects arising more than six months after delivery of products. When after inspection of the product it appears that the case is covered by the warranty, guarantor has the choice whether to repair the defective product, to deliver an equivalent product free of charge or to offer a price reduction. This warranty shall not apply to product failures that have already been corrected through exchange, repair or price reduction within the scope of the warranty. When the warranty has been fulfilled, the warranty period does not start to run again. Products or parts that may be replaced could contain new or recycled materials whose capacity and reliability are equal to new products or parts. The dimensions and design of the replacement product may deviate from the original product. Recycled materials are parts or products that are used or reconditioned and are not new, but with respect to performance and reliability are like new. Replaced products or parts have the same functionality as the product or part being replaced. Replacement products or parts shall not have any material or manufacturing defects for the remainder of the applicable guarantee period for the product that is replaced or in which they are installed.
WARRANTY CONDITIONS AND JURISDICTION
These warranty conditions shall not exclude, limit or change Customer’s guarantee rights under statute. In performing warranty services we are liable exclusively in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions, which are available at the registered seat of Manufacturer. Otherwise all liability for damages is excluded. This warranty is applicable to US law, in exclusion of the provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising under this warranty is USA.